Activated Poly Sodium Metasilicate (APSM)
EINECS No.: 239-981-7
|Ca exchange capacity (CaCO3),mg/g||330 min|
|Mg exchange capacity (MgCO3),mg/g||340 min|
|Particle size (20 mesh sieve) , %||90 min|
|Whiteness, %||90 min|
|pH, (0.1% aq., 25°C)||11.0 max|
|Water insolubles, %||1.5 max|
|Water, %||5.0 max|
|Bulk density g/ml||0.30-0.55|
Packing: 25kgs net in plastic woven bag with inner plastic film bag
40HQ loading: 27.5 mts max
1. The Ca/Mg sequestrability of APSM is higher than 4A zeolite and
close to STPP.
2. APSM has good compatibility with detergent agents, particularly
non-ionic surfactants. It has moderate detergency when used
3. easily dissolves in water, Excellent water solubility
4. Excellent penetrating, emulsifying, suspending, anti-settling
and pH buffering properties.
5. High whiteness
6. APSM can significantly improve fluidity of stock liquid
(pre-drying) and allowhigher solid content, thus reduce energy
7. Ideal surrogate for 4A zeolite.
APSM is widely used in washing-powder/detergent/printing/dyeing
auxiliary agent / textile auxiliary agent industries.